Six Important Life Lessons We Can All Learn From Clueless and Mean Girls
From Virginity to Creativity AND Flying Balls to Friendship.
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAYS...
The greatest coming-of-age teen films of all time, Clueless and Mean Girls, tap into our nostalgia in ways we can all appreciate. They hark back to a time before the crushing despair of COVID-19 and Putin's war.
1. Avoid balls flying at your face after a nose job.
2. It's okay to be a virgin (you're not prudish, you're just highly selective).
3. Don’t be afraid to defend your fashion choices. With confidence, you can work any fit.
4. If you can, it is your duty to save someone from a life of being an eternal Monet (fine from a distance, but not so hot close up). Do the right thing.
5. Just because you are young and beautiful it does not mean that you cannot also be a grade-A student. Being able to understand calculus or biochemistry is attractive.
6. “You all have got to stop calling yourselves sluts and whores…” Said, Ms. Norbury! Female empowerment begins and ends with us uplifting one another... Like, so fetch!